LUMEN is an ad hoc consortium of organizations and professionals united to facilitate consumer educated energy-efficient lighting decisions.
LUMEN members can answer questions about the lighting transition, including clarifications about:
- Energy-efficient lighting choices
- How you can best choose a bulb
- What lumens are and how they are different than watts
- What you can expect to see on the new labels
- What to expect from new lighting aesthetics
- How your pocketbook is impacted by the transition
Broad-Based LUMEN Coalition Unveils New Website to ‘Enlighten’ Consumers about Energy-Efficient Lighting
Consumers Can Enjoy More Bulb Choices, More Energy Bill Savings
LUMEN lighting makeover displays:
LUMEN Coalition one-pager (updated October 2011)
LUMEN lighting makeover and press conference
Sound bites and BRoll from the LUMEN press conference and makeover.
(Anyone can use the files that include speaker clips with pad and raw video)